Over the weekend, the farmer and his wife went for a spring hike on our Pioneer Trail. Spring is an amazing time for wildlife spotting, and this hike definitely proved that.
The hike started out with a little May snow. The ground was wet in places, but nothing that couldn’t be managed wearing running shoes. Despite the snow, it was sweatshirt weather and the flowers, birds, wildlife and scenery made for a memorable hike.
Spring is a wonderful time to visit. The cranberry vines are a beautiful burgundy, the farm is just waking up and wildlife spotting is at its best. Plus, there are lots of other things going on:
- Daily Bog to Bottle Discovery @ 11 am, 1 pm & 3 pm
- Wine Tasting
- Wine & Cheese Patio – FeastOn Certified
- One-of-a-kind, locally inspired wine & gift store
- Nature & Self-Guided Trails
- GPS rentals for Geocaching
Come find out why spring is wild!