Crisp fall air, vibrant colours and fresh cranberries; it’s our favourite season!
10 am – 6 pm (until Sept 27)
9 am – 6 pm (Sept 28 to Oct 31)
Open Thanksgiving Monday
- Harvest! Fresh cranberries available Sept 28 to Oct 31!
- Daily Bog to Bottle Tour
- The Cranberry Plunge is open Oct 5 – 27
- Lots to discover on our Trails
- Bala Cranberry Festival is always the weekend after Thanksgiving
- Patio menu includes a local cheese plate
- Cranberry Café open Oct 5 – Oct 20
- only 2 weeks of candied cranberries!
Cider & Spritzer
- Tours everyday at 11, 1 & 3 (all day on weekends)
- via wagon from Sept 28 – Oct 31
- Wine tasting – sample wines from dry to dessert (30-45 minutes)
- $17/adult ($20 with souvenir glass)
- $7 kids under 19 (tour portion only)
- more information
- OPEN: 10-5 daily
- over 10 km of marked trails with unique features and surprise discoveries
- pets on leashes permitted
- more information
- What will I see?
- That depends. As a working farm, what we do depends on timing, weather, staffing, equipment breakdowns, etc. The good news is, we offer visitors lots of ways to learn about what we do – tours, wine tasting, trails and more.
- Do you serve food?
- We offer a light menu of gourmet grilled cheese, cheese plates, cookies, muffins and, of course, wine & cider! We have indoor and outdoor seating.
- The Cranberry Café (outdoor food tent) is open Oct 5 – 20 with peameal bacon on a bun with cranberry chutney, assorted goodies and candied cranberries!
- Are pets allowed?
- pets on leashes are welcome, just not in the buildings
- Is there an entry fee?
- There is no charge to come to the farm, just fees for activities
- Do you charge for parking?
- Stay, Eat & Play: here are two great sources for area information:
- Do you accept credit cards?
- Yes, Debit, Visa and MasterCard are all accepted
- Do you have washrooms?
- washrooms are porta potties during our harvest season (kinder to our septic system)