CRANBERRY PLUNGE OPEN UNTIL OCT 27!
We have harvested the last of our 2019 cranberries, but we have frozen cranberries available year round. While cranberry harvest is over, fall activities for visitors will continue until Oct 27.
9 am – 6 pm ( until Oct 31)
10 am – 5 pm (starting Nov 1)
- Daily Wagon Tours
- Wine Tasting
- The Cranberry Plunge
- Lots to discover on our Trails
- McArthur House menu includes grilled cheese & local cheese plate
- Cranberry Café open Oct 5-20 & Oct 26-27
- weekdays by appointment only
- appointment times @ 1, 2 & 3 pm
- weekends drop in only 10-4
- we supply the chest waders, you bring the camera
- 10-15 minute walk (with a short, steep hill) to get there
- children must be 4′ 6″ to participate
Wagon Tour FAQ
- Tours everyday
- weekdays at 11, 1 & 3
- regularly from 10 – 4 on weekends
- no reservations required
- allow 20-30 minutes
- $10 adult
- $7 kids 3-12
- free – kids under 3
- This is the ‘Bog’ part of our ‘Bog to Bottle Tour’
Wine Tasting FAQ
- wine discovery from dry to dessert
- regularly, everyday
- allow 30-45 minutes
- $7 weekdays
- $10 weekends – slightly different format that includes souvenir glass
- This is the ‘Bottle’ part of our ‘Bog to Bottle Tour’
- Farm access (beyond the store/café area) requires a trail pass
- Includes ability to walk to the Cranberry Plunge and access to over 10 km of marked trails with unique features and surprise discoveries
- pets on leashes permitted
- more information
- What will I see?
- That depends. As a working farm, what we do depends on timing, weather, staffing, equipment breakdowns, etc. The good news is, we offer visitors lots of ways to learn about what we do – tours, wine tasting, trails and more.
- Do you serve food?
- In McArthur House, we offer a light menu of gourmet grilled cheese, cheese plates, cookies, muffins and, of course, wine & cider! We have indoor and outdoor seating.
- The Cranberry Café (outdoor food tent) is open Oct 5 – 20 (and Oct 26-27) with peameal bacon on a bun with cranberry chutney, assorted goodies and candied cranberries!
- Are pets allowed?
- pets on leashes are welcome, just not in the buildings
- Is there an entry fee?
- There is no charge to come to the store/café area of the farm, but there are fees to explore the farm and participate in activities
- Do you charge for parking?
- Stay, Eat & Play: here are two great sources for area information:
- Do you accept credit cards?
- Yes, Debit, Visa and MasterCard are all accepted
- Do you have washrooms?
- washrooms are porta potties during our harvest season (kinder to our septic system)