Sample wines from dry to dessert!
- knowledgeable staff tutor guests through a sampling of 6 wines
- guests must be 19 or older
- more What’s On Now info
How are we keeping you safe?
- maximum number of participants is 20
- hand sanitizer must be used before entering the tasting area
- masks must be worn until you get to your table
- wines are served outside under an open-air canopy
- wines are pre-poured before visitors are invited into the tent
- stations are appropriately distanced
- samples are individual and cannot be shared
- staff sanitize all surfaces after each tasting
The fine print:
- activities start on time – please schedule your arrival accordingly
- allow at least 15-20 minutes to park and check in
- activities must be booked and paid for in advance
- bookings cannot be rescheduled or cancelled
- activities run rain or shine
- if we have to cancel for any reason, a refund will be issued
Additional $10/car will be charged at check out – this includes farm and trail access bracelets for all passengers. Only ONE car allowed per order, so only book for the people in your car. Additional cars require separate bookings.