What’s happening now that spring is here? Keep reading!
ON NOW! (April 19-21) Click here for more information!
DAILY 10 am – 5 pm
We have 250 trees tapped on 5-6 acres and the sap is flowing!
- Spring means the farm is mud-licious and puddle-wonderful! (so wear appropriate footwear!)
- Daily Bog to Bottle Tour includes maple sights and sampling
- Trails (including one through the sugarbush)
- the trails have mud, snow, ice and puddles, so dress appropriately.
- Spring Menu – with lots of maple flavours
- Apr 19, 20 & 21 – Maple Mayhem! Easter fun for adults – food, drink, live music, scavenger hunt and more!
- Maple harvest activities
- Muskoka Maple Trail activities throughout Muskoka
- OPEN – spring conditions
- mix of snow, ice, mud and puddles
- Conditions are weather dependent
- 11-4 daily (weather permitting)
Bog to Bottle Tour FAQ
- Everyday at 11, 1 & 3
- drop in or book ahead
- Guided walking tour (30-45 minutes) that includes maple harvesting
- dress for the weather and for walking on snow/mud
- Tutored wine tasting (30-45 minutes)
- sample wines from dry to (maple!) dessert
- $7 kids under 19 (tour portion only)
- more information
- over 10 km of marked trails
- open (weather permitting):
- 11-4 daily
- pets on leashes permitted
- conditions are weather dependent
- more information
We offer a light spring menu of chili, gourmet grilled cheese, soup, hot drinks and, of course, mulled wine!
- Are pets allowed?
- pets on leashes are welcome, just not in the buildings
- Is there an entry fee?
- There is no charge to come to the farm, just fees for activities
- Do you charge for parking?
- Do you have sheltered areas?
- Yes. McArthur House – the original family home – has cafe-style seating (please, no picnics – picnic tables are available outside)
- Stay, Eat & Play: here are two great sources for area information:
- Do you accept credit cards?
- Yes, Debit, Visa and MasterCard are all accepted
- Do you have washrooms?
- What about crowds?
- we have never had to turn anyone away, but there are times the farm can be quite busy and parking hard to find
- it is always possible to park down the road if the farm lots are full
- weekends are busier than weekdays; beautiful weather tends to bring crowds
- we can’t always predict crowds, but we will always do our best to serve you!