- What if I have limited mobility?
- Everything is on relatively level ground and within easy walking distance
- Our tour requires the ability to walk approximately 1/2 km and to be on your feet for an hour. It is wheelchair accessible.
- Our wagon ride is three steps up with sturdy handrails
- Do you have washroom facilities?
- Yes, one customer washroom is available all year
- Porta-potties are available during harvest
- Do you have food?
- We offer a seasonal local cheese plate and glass of wine
- Our outdoor food tent, the “Cranberry Café,” is open for two weeks during harvest (from the weekend before Thanksgiving to the end of Festival weekend).
- Picnic facilities are available
- Do you accept credit cards?
- Yes, Debit, Visa & MasterCard are all accepted.
- Who can we contact for other area information?
Johnston’s Cranberry Marsh
1074 Cranberry Road,
Bala, Ontario. P0C 1A0
705-762-3203 ph 705-762-3213 fax
Summer (July 1 – Harvest)
Harvest (2 Saturdays before Thanksgiving – Oct 31)
Christmas Day, Boxing Day