- Is there an admission fee?
- there is no charge to come to the store, but there are fees for all activities
- What if I have limited mobility?
- Everything is on relatively level ground and within easy walking distance
- Our tour requires the ability to walk approximately 1/2 km and be on your feet for an hour. It is on gravel walkways that can get muddy in spring and snow covered in winter.
- Our wagon ride is three steps up with sturdy handrails
- Do you have washroom facilities?
- Yes, but since we’re on a septic bed, washrooms are porta-potties during harvest
- Do you have food?
- Yes. In McArthur House Café, we offer a seasonal local cheese plate, seasonal goodies, hot/cold beverages and wine by the glass
- Do you accept credit cards?
- Yes, Debit, Visa & MasterCard are all accepted.
- Who can we contact for other area information?
Muskoka Lakes Farm & Winery
1074 Cranberry Road,
Bala, Ontario. P0C 1A0
Summer (July 1 – Harvest)
Harvest (2 Saturdays before Thanksgiving to 2 Sundays after)
Winter/Spring (after Harvest – June 30)
Christmas Day, Boxing Day
10-4 Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve
11-5 New Year’s Day