CLOSED for the season.
Over 10 km of awesome! This winter, get out and enjoy Muskoka’s wilderness. If you can walk, you can snowshoe.
After snowshoeing, warm up with hot mulled wine and a gourmet snack!
We groom with a snowmobile or Tucker Sno-Cat pulling a roller or drag. While not developed or groomed for x-country (some spots might be tricky for skies), that use is permitted. Walking is not allowed for safety reasons (sinking into the snow and/or slipping and falling).
$10 adults ($18 combo skate/snowshoe pass)
$8 kids 12 and under ($15 combo skate/snowshoe pass)
$10/half day (morning rental: 10 am – 1 pm, afternoon rental: 1:30 pm – 4:30)
- 1.1 km, Easy
- wide (8′ or 2.5 m), flat trail
- 14 interpretive cranberry stations
ORVILLE LAKE NATURE TRAIL
- 2.5 km, Moderate
- single/double track that winds through the woods
- 25 eco fact signs
MEDORA CREEK TRAIL
- 3.1 km, Moderate
- wide trail (8′ or 2.5 m), great for groups who want to trek together
- 2 km, Advanced
- single/double track through the woods with hills that get the heart pumping
- 7.5 km, Advanced
- Combine four trails for a beautiful, long hike in a single loop
Other Trails & Info:
Things to Try While You’re Here:
- Bog To Bottle Discovery (guided tour & tutored wine tasting – a Canadian Signature Experience!)
- tours daily at 11, 1 & 3
- Sip Hot Mulled Wine or Hot Cran-Apple Cider
- Savour Wine & Cheese on the fireside patio or in the winery
- Chili, soup & gourmet grilled cheese available
- Shop in our locally inspired Wine and Cuisine store
- Skate on our Ice Trail
- Play Bog Hockey