Take a guided journey from cranberry bog to Muskoka in a bottle.
- Available Year-Round
- Offered Daily @ 11, 1 & 3
- Guided farm tour (30-40 minutes) followed by a tutored wine tasting (30-40 minutes)
- During harvest, the tour portion is on the wagon and wine tasting format can vary
- Spring, summer and winter, it’s a walking tour
- Drop in – no reservation required
- please arrive 10-15 minutes before the tour
- dress for the weather with appropriate footwear
- Seasonal and vintage changes mean there’s always something new to discover
- $17/adult ($20 on harvest weekends with souvenir glass)
- $10 kids 13+ (tour portion only)
- $7 kids 3-12 (tour portion only)
- free – kids under 3
Canadian Signature Experience
This tour is so special, Canada Tourism Commission designated it a Canadian Signature Experience.
What makes it special? Cranberries are one of Canada’s few native fruits, and this crimson berry comes packed with some surprising truths: cranberries don’t grow in water, they’re named for their flower and they make fantastic wine!
Ontario Signature Experience
As Ontario’s oldest cranberry farm, our cranberry story is also important to the province, causing Ontario Tourism to designate our Bog to Bottle Discovery an Ontario Signature Experience.
Net rates and other normal terms of trade are available for our Bog to Bottle Experience. Please contact us for information.
For more Group Tour information, click here.