Always the weekend after Thanksgiving!
October 15, 16 & 17, 2021 (hopefully!)
The 2021 Bala Cranberry Festival is hosted by the town of Bala. Our harvest season runs from Sept 25 – Oct 24, 2021 (with activities happening daily) but Festival weekend is a special time because the whole town gets involved in celebrating the harvest!
Our harvest activities should proceed as usual 2021, but stay tuned how COVID may impact the 2021 Bala Cranberry Festival.
- Wagon Tours
- Cranberry Plunge
- Craft Sampling
- Cranberry Cafe (featuring candied cranberries & other cranberry goodies!)
- Farmers’ Market (local honey, pumpkins & maple syrup)
- Harvesting (happening all weekend!)
- Shopping (in our amazing, locally inspired Wine & Gift Store!)
- Fresh Ontario Cranberries
- all in beautiful Bala, Muskoka!
For information about activities in town, click here.