Always the weekend after Thanksgiving!
October 16, 17 & 18th, 2020October 15, 16 & 17, 2021
The 2020 Bala Cranberry Festival event has been cancelled, but we’re still open. Festival is when the town of Bala gets involved to celebrate the harvest (always the weekend after Thanksgiving). We support their decision, but it doesn’t change what we do. Our 2020 harvest season runs from Sept 26 to Oct 25 and we’re open everyday with our regular activities.
- Wagon Tours
- Cranberry Plunge
- Craft Sampling
- Cranberry Cafe (featuring candied cranberries & other cranberry goodies!)
- Farmers’ Market (local honey, pumpkins & maple syrup)
- Harvesting (happening all weekend!)
- Shopping (in our amazing, locally inspired Wine & Gift Store!)
- Fresh Ontario Cranberries
- all in beautiful Bala, Muskoka!
For information about activities in town, click here.