There is no charge for parking or to come to the farm. If you want to venture beyond the buildings to explore some of our 350 acres (in designated areas) you’ll need a trail pass.
- Open from spring melt to first snows
- Over 10 km of awesome!
- 27 acres of cranberries
- THREE self-guided tours
- THREE geocaches
- Blueberry Hill, Bog Monster, tree carvings, sugar bush, ponds, waterways, picnic areas, scenic views
ORVILLE LAKE NATURE TRAIL
- 1.2 km, Easy
- Walk around the cranberry beds Orville Johnston planted in the 1960’s while playing with The Sandsmen
- check out the Bog Monster
- Stroller friendly (gravel surface)
MEDORA CREEK TRAIL
- 3.1 km, Moderate
- Planted with our early ripening varieties
- Cranberry Bog side trail to wild cranberries & iWetlands research site
With the purchase of a trail pass, kids can borrow a net to go critter catching. They’ll also get a puzzle sheet that they’ll collect letters from our self-guided kids’ tour signs to solve.