- Open from spring melt to first snows
- Over 10 km of awesome!
- THREE self-guided tours
- THREE geocaches
- (GPS rentals available)
- Hidden pictographs
- Ponds, waterfalls, picnic areas, scenic views
- Click here for some trail highlights
There is no charge for parking or to come to the farm. If you want to venture beyond the store/café area and explore some of our 350 acres (in designated areas) you’ll need a trail pass.
With the purchase of a trail pass, kids can borrow a net to go critter catching. They’ll also get a puzzle sheet that they’ll collect letters from our self-guided kids’ tour signs to solve.
ORVILLE LAKE NATURE TRAIL
- 1.2 km, Easy
- Walk around the cranberry beds Orville Johnston planted in the 1960’s while playing with The Sandsmen
- Stroller friendly (gravel surface)
MEDORA CREEK TRAIL
- 3.1 km, Moderate
- Planted with our early ripening varieties
- Cranberry Bog side trail to wild cranberries & iWetlands research site
- 2 km, Advanced
- Trillium garden, historic homestead fence
- Picnic sites at Bourneman’s pond by a waterfall and at Table Rock
- Bourneman’s Pond Geocache co-ordinates: N 45° 03.449 W 079° 38.776
- 7.5 km, Advanced
- Combine four trails for a beautiful, long hike in a single loop