Updated: July 26, 2022
We have the perfect summer sippers!
NEW – Fresh Fridays! Order for the weekend
DAILY: 10 am to 6 pm – Trails close at 5:30
- Hiking Trails – OPEN!
- Current availability: to Sept 23
- Next block: harvest bookings will open in July
- activities can be booked up to a day ahead
- Drop-ins welcome – some activities will not be available
- activities start on time
- bookings cannot be rescheduled or refunded
- Most activities run ‘rain or shine.’ If we have to cancel an activity, a refund will be available
- BOOK HERE
Activities & Pricing
|Tutored Wine Tasting||DAILY @noon|
Sat/Sun @11 & noon
|Bog to Bottle Tour||DAILY @1:30|
Sat/Sun @1:30 & 3
|Wine & Cheese on the Patio||DAILY @12:30|
Sat/Sun @11:30 & 12:30
|Farm & Trail Access||DAILY 10 – 4:30||$5/pp|
Tutored Wine Tasting FAQ
- available daily
- a tutored wine tasting of Muskoka wines from dry to dessert
- approx 20-30 min
Bog to Bottle Tour
- a Canadian Signature Experience!
- discover how cranberries journey from cranberry bog to wine bottle
- guided, walking farm tour (30-40 minutes)
- tutored wine tasting (20-30 minutes)
- must be 19 or older
Wine & Cheese on the Patio (or Porch)
- available daily – must be pre-booked
- must be 19 or older
- Cheese Plate OR Veggie & Dip Platter
- Wine Flight (4 wines)
- enjoy on our scenic patio or porch overlooking the Old Marsh
Farm & Trail Access
- walk around the farm and see what’s happening
- enjoy over 10 km of hiking trails
- discover various features (Bog Monster, tree carvings, Blueberry Hill…)
- learn with two self-guided trails (Cranberry Tour, Eco Fact Tour)
- Café is open Sat & Sun (11am-4pm) with chef-prepared features!
- Weekdays: drinks and pre-packaged, cranberry-inspired snacks are available through the store
- Glass of Wine & Wine Flights are always available!
- Wine & Cheese must be pre-booked
- if possible, we will accommodate drop-ins, but not guaranteed
- No outside food or drink is permitted on the farm.
- Do you have washrooms?
- Yes – currently porta potties at strategic locations
- What about COVID
- additional cleaning and safety practices in place for staff and visitors
- please observe current COVID guidelines
- Please do not visit if you are sick, have been out of country in the last 14 days or suspect you have been exposed to COVID-19
- We cannot guarantee you will not be exposed to COVID-19. By visiting us, you assume the risk of such exposure.
- Can I just walk around?
- shoppers have access to the store but not the surrounding farm property
- Can I walk on the trails?
- yes, with the purchase of a Farm and Trail Access Pass
- Are pets allowed?
- pets on leashes are welcome outside
- Is there an entry fee?
- There is no charge to come to the store, but there are fees to explore the farm and participate in activities
- Do you charge for parking?
- shopping parking is limited to 30 minutes
- reserved parking is included with bookings
- Stay, Eat & Play: here are two great sources for area information:
- Do you accept credit cards?
- Yes, Debit, Visa and MasterCard are all accepted
1074 Cranberry Road, Bala, Ontario