Open Dec 27 – March Break (weather permitting!)
For current visitor information (and COVID changes) click the ‘What’s On Now’ button (above)
It’s pond hockey on a cranberry bog! And, whatever you call it, it’s fun!
We flooded a 1 acre of bed of cranberries and made it into a giant ice surface. We then added boards and goals for pond hockey fun. There’s even room for strollers, sleds and those who are learning to skate.
There are four ice surfaces for pond hockey or free skating. After your game, warm up with hot mulled wine or something else from the winter café menu in McArthur House.
Things to Know:
- Rentals available
- Skate sharpening available
- Canadian Pond Hockey Rules apply
- we have a changing tent equipped with benches and cubbies
- we do not supply helmets, but highly recommend CSA approved helmets
- it is an outdoor attraction, so dress for the weather
- ice surface is variable and can change with the weather
More Things to Try While You’re Here:
- Click ‘What’s on Now’ (above) for current information and availability
- Guided Farm Tour
- Tutored Wine Tasting
- Sip Hot Mulled Wine or Hot Cran-Apple Cider
- Savour Wine & Cheese on the fireside patio
- Shop in our locally inspired Wine and Cuisine store
- Discover our Snowshoe Trails
- skate & snowshoe rentals available
- skate sharpening available
See you this winter!