Summer 2020, sample wines from dry to dessert!
- the Tutored Wine Tasting is the ‘Bottle’ part of the Bog to Bottle Discovery
- the Guided Farm Tour is the ‘Bog’ part of our Bog to Bottle Discovery
- due to COVID-19, the tour and tasting must be booked separately
- more What’s On Now info
How are we keeping you safe?
- maximum number of participants is 6 per time slot
- weekday availability: 12, 2 & 4 pm
- weekend availability: hourly from 11 am to 4 pm
- wines are served under an outdoor tent
- wines are pre-poured before visitors are invited into the tent
- stations are appropriately distanced
- knowledgeable staff tutor guests through the sampling
- samples are individual and cannot be shared
- staff then sanitize all surfaces and glasses before setting up for another tasting
- tastings must be booked and paid for in advance
- due to current restrictions, bookings cannot be rescheduled and are non-refundable
- guests must be over 19 years of age
There is no charge for parking, but we’re managing visitation through authorized licence plates (so please provide the correct one!)
Harvest bookings are not available yet. Procedures will be determined later in the summer.