CLOSED for the season. Thanks to every one who visited us this winter! We look forward to snowshoeing again December 2017.
Over 10 km of awesome! This winter, get out and enjoy Muskoka’s wilderness. If you can walk, you can snowshoe.
We groom with a snowmobile or Tucker Sno-Cat pulling a roller or drag. While not developed or groomed for x-country (some spots might be tricky for skies), that use is permitted. Walking is not allowed for safety reasons (sinking into the snow and/or slipping and falling).
$12/half day (morning rental: 10 am – 1 pm, afternoon rental: 1:30 pm – 4:30)
$8 per person
- 1.1 km, Easy
- wide (8′ or 2.5 m), flat trail
- 14 interpretive cranberry stations
ORVILLE LAKE NATURE TRAIL
- 2.5 km, Moderate
- single/double track that winds through the woods
- 25 eco fact signs
MEDORA CREEK TRAIL
- 3.1 km, Moderate
- wide trail (8′ or 2.5 m), great for groups who want to trek together
- 2 km, Advanced
- single/double track through the woods with hills that get the heart pumping
- 7.5 km, Advanced
- Combine four trails for a beautiful, long hike in a single loop